From wide open spaces, to attention to the finest details, we give you the room you need to breathe. Hitting the greens or immersed in the big blue. Rich in history, kissed by modernity. A sundowner by the pool or just one more wave. Whether it’s your first time or you’re an old friend, we invite you to fall in love with the Caribbean again – truly, madly, deeply.
Set on 154 acres of gently rolling greens, on an old sugar and coconut plantation overlooking the jewelled blue of the Caribbean Sea, Mount Irvine Bay Resort gives you all the space you need to breathe deeply, stretch fully, and unwind. Mount Irvine first opened its doors in 1972 and quickly became the iconic Tobago hotel, frequented by the international jet set and local vacationers alike, unique for our beautiful, expansive grounds, which continue to set us apart even today. We also take pride in being the largest privately owned resort on the island and, in 2015 we began an upgrade of our facilities to make your stay even more enjoyable.
Gohotels.com has presented Mount Irvine Bay Hotel & Golf Club with an outstanding service award for the year of 2017.
Mount Irvine Bay Resort has implemented a number of COVID-19 protocols which can be seen below. This has placed us above our comp set and given our guests a higher level of comfort, as well as peace of mind when visiting our resort. We believe our current protocols coupled with this seal would allowe a great level of comfort for potenital guests.
All guests will have their temperatures checked upon arrival
• Guests are required to wear face-masks in public spaces and when interacting with team members
• Guests must practise social distancing in accordance with local guidelines. • Signage is located throughout the resort as a reminder to guests
• Hand sanitiser stations located throughout the Resort, particularly before approaching the Reception or Concierge desks, or onsite restaurants
• Front desk agents are attired with face masks and gloves
• Guest contact areas (e.g. Reception desk) are sanitised after each interaction
• Luggage will be sanitised by the Bellman, appropriately attired in PPE, before transportation to guest rooms
• High-touch areas throughout the resort are sanitised on a regular basis • All guest rooms are thoroughly sanitised before and after each guest stay using an electrostatic disinfectant sprayer or UV light sanitiser
• Decorative, high touch items (e.g. cushions and magazines) have been removed from guest rooms • All in-room glassware is sterilised daily
• Reservations are required for all meal times, including breakfast
• All restaurant guests must have their temperatures checked prior to entry • All Food and Beverage team members must wash their hands regularly and/or sanitise as required
• All team members have undergone extensive training and certification in covid-19 prevention measures
• All team members undergo temperature testing prior to commencing their shifts
• All team members adhere to covid-19 cleaning and sanitising protocols • Team members maintain social distancing protocols at the front and back of the house
• Workstations and shared workspaces are cleaned and sanitized regularly • Visitors to the Resort, including associates and third parties, must undergo temperature testing
At Mount Irvine Bay Resort we commit to:
Maintain the highest standards of sanitation and hygiene at our resort Promote social distancing throughout the resort in accordance with local guidelines
We facilitate flexible check-in and check-out times
We facilitate penalty free date changes (terms and conditions apply)
Use our Contactless Mobile Application to check-in, place food and beverage
by Sannicia Sammy | email@example.com |